The company’s goal is to create a constantly growing satisfaction of customers with complexity and flexibility of the services provided and with the quality of manufactured products.
That is why we work with respected certification organizations and we repeatedly show conformity of our products and the quality management system with the requirements of the relevant standards.
The base of the long-term product quality are always positively motivated and qualified people with appropriate education, experience or training. Another equally important prerequisite for continuous improvement is the use of established information system at all levels of production management. We emphasize monitoring of the contracted work progress, traceability of materials used and activities done and management of nonconformities, including their prevention.
Throughout the execution of the contract, maximum communication with the customer is guaranteed.
QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM
• Quality control system is certified according to ISO 9001 by DNV Business Assurance,
• Energy Management System is certified according to ISO 50001 by DNV Business Assurance,
• Welding quality requirements are certified according to ISO 3834–2 by GSI SLV Berlin Brandenburg,
• Welding of railway vehicles is certified according EN 15085-2 class CL1 by GSI SLV Berlin Brandenburg,
• Execution of ctructural steel components is certified according EN 1090 class EXC3 by GSI SLV Berlin Brandenburg,
• Energy managment system is certified according to ISO 50001 by DNV Business Assurance
Materials S235, S355, high-strength structural steels up to grades S960QL1 and Stainless Steel 1.4301
Welding supervision according to ISO 14731 (2x IWE)
UT ultrasonic testing (1x Level 2)
VT visual inspection (2x Level 2)
MT magnetic particle testing (2x Level 2)
PT penetrant testing (1x Level 2)