The company’s goal is to create a constantly growing satisfaction of customers with complexity and flexibility of the services provided and with the quality of manufactured products.
That is why we work with respected certification organizations and we repeatedly show conformity of our products and the quality management system with the requirements of the relevant standards.
The base of the long-term product quality are always positively motivated and qualified people with appropriate education, experience or training. Another equally important prerequisite for continuous improvement is the use of established information system at all levels of production management. We emphasize monitoring of the contracted work progress, traceability of materials used and activities done and management of nonconformities, including their prevention.
Throughout the execution of the contract, maximum communication with the customer is guaranteed.
Certification issued by DNV GL:
- SO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- EN ISO 3834 – 2:2006 Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials – Part 2: Higher quality requirements
Certification issued by TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH:
- Konformität mit der Bauart (Modul C1) nach Richtlinie 97/23/EG
Certification issued by GSI – Gesellschaft für Schweißtechnik International mbH:
- EN 1090-1:2009 Execution of steel structures and aluminum structures – Part 1: Requirements for the assessment of conformity of structural components (class design EXC3 according to EN 1090-2)
- DIN 18800-7 Stahlbauten – Ausführung und Herstellerqualifikation (Bescheinigung Klasse E, Standards: DIN 18800-7, DIN 15018, DIN 4132; Methods: 135 and 136; basic materials: S235 – S960QL)
- DIN EN 15085-2 Railway applications – Welding of railway vehicles and components – Part 2: Quality requirements and certification of welding manufacturer (certification level CL1, methods 135 and 136; basic materials group 1.1 and 1.2)
Qualified welding procedures:
- ČSN EN ISO 15614-1 Specification and qualification of welding procedures for metallic materials – (DVS 1702) Welding procedure test (11 WPQR 264 WPS)
Qualification of welders:
- EN 287-1 Qualification test of welders – Fusion welding – Part 1: Steels (32 welders, methods 135 and 136)
Higher qualification of welders:
- International Welding Engineer (IWE) according to the rules IAB-252-07 (one own worker)
- International Welding Technologist (IWT) according to the rules IAB-252-07 (one own worker)
Qualification of the inspection worker:
Certification in the field of crack detection according to ČSN EN 473:2009 and ISO 9712:2005
- UT level 2 (one own worker)
- UT level 1 (one own worker)
- MT level 2 (one own worker)
- PT level 2 (one own worker)
- PT level 1 (one own worker)
- VT level 2 (two own workers)
Visual inspection of welds according to ČSN EN ISO 17637